Re: New Lister

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New Lister
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 13:29:46 -0700 filter09.roc.ny.frontiernet.net
Don't let the guys get to you, Kristie.  Being a dog person is just fine.  I
have three myself.  Of course they, and I, are owned by three cats.

Personally, I think the RWA, such as you & I have, are the best looking of
the Spridgets.  I know mine can outrun a Spitfidget any day, and has
embarrassed a large number of MGBs.  Don't under rate your 1275.  It's a
good engine and easily tweaked for maximum performance.

Kate
'72 RWA MG Midget