Re: New Lister

To: Geoff Branch <gjbranch@comcast.net>, Christina Liebel <kristi74midget@comcast.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net, Macy Larry <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: New Lister
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 13:22:35 GMT j66DO7l3027611
Geoff is right, Kristi...

being owned by a cat (or kitten, as the case
may be) is the mark of a true Sprite-person,
though owning an AK-47, Colt or Dirty
Harry weapon is almost as good. :)

After all, as the intelligent among us know,, cats are very useful,
constructive, warm and
affectionate (when they feel like it) animals.

Fr'instance, my cat Phred does double duty
copping much needed "z's" (being a cat is tough, as we all know) while acting
in the capacity of a watch-cat as she ("It"?)
sleeps on the Frog's tonneau cover during it's short periods of inactivity on
sunny days.

Cats also look funny when they have the
occasional cold and sneeze accordingly....
very amusing though the vet's bill for
"attending" same is not quite so of course.

But, what the hell, life's a compromise, right?? Gotta take the good with the
bad.

Cap'n Bob
Cat-loving :{)