Re: Daughter's New (used) Car [NO LBC]

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Daughter's New (used) Car [NO LBC]
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 19:58:21 -0700
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
> I was a our local cruise night tonight, Ford Falcons were crap boxes
> back in the 60s. Basic econo box transportation. Now they are "classic
> cars" and look good to us (well I like em) Novas, Pontiac Tempest,
> Buicks, even a 66 Bel Air. All "just cars" back then sort of like all
> the tan jap cars of today.

Ah, but there was a time, back in the Mesozoic Era, when Falcons,
Corvairs, and even VW Bugs were "sports cars", and could be found
circling the track at SCCA and local club races.  Well, that was before
Nader and his fellow boneheads.  In their time, they all became
laughable rustbuckets, but now fetch good  money!  Coulda, woulda, shoulda.

Buster Evans
Anaheim, California