Re: sectrets for easy clutch bleeding?

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: sectrets for easy clutch bleeding?
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 09:49:16 -0500 with any abuse report
Remember about a year ago when I posted that some on-line Volvo dealer was
having a steal of a close-out sale on Gunson Eezi-Bleed tools????
You shoulda gotten one. My clutch MC died on me and I swapped it out
yesterday morning. Hooked up the Eezi-Bleed, opened the bleeder, waited for
the fresh fluid/air bubbles to come through, closed the bleeder, and I was
done. Great clutch pedal, easy job. Made it to the BCU car show in the
afternoon. Saw Jerry Goodman's Bugeye (Trish still wants one like that), but
didn't see Jerry until I passed him on the way home. Anybody have an early
70's Mini for sale?
David Lieb
1972 RWA Midget