Re: sectrets for easy clutch bleeding?

To: "John Gottstein" <gottstein@gmail.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: sectrets for easy clutch bleeding?
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 16:18:52 -0400
I bought the SpeedBleeder brand bleed screw a couple months back.
(http://www.speedbleeder.com)  Worked fine for me.  Made bleeding an easy
one-man job, and I've got a nice and firm clutch.  I don't know the 1500
setup though.

No financial interest.  Just happy to take some of the headache out of
bleeding a clutch.

Email me off-list with any questions, John.

Glenn
'74 Midget
Kennesaw, Ga.