Re: intro, buying questions, 69 midget

To: nanoshark <nanoshark@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: intro, buying questions, 69 midget
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 16:22:10 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I suspect that the car is hiding alot of rust.  Those stainless still
rocker panel covers may make it hard to tell how solid they are.   Those
extra holes in the back are for a license plate light and a luggage
rack.  The car looks like it has had a quick "once over" for a quick
sale.  If  I had to buy  it from the pictures, I'd go no higher than
$1500.  Just my 2 cents.