Re: Bugeye Group..... SOS '05 progress

To: David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye Group..... SOS '05 progress
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 20:22:44 GMT j9KKNiVZ005526
"and it was all your fault"

Yeah, rriiight. As it was I pulled over and gave pertinent info to the police
when they
arrived. I told the unfortunate guy behind
me I'd do everything I could to back HIM up in view of her pinhead driving.

Let's put it this way...I don't usually
lie but in this case, his insurance co.
will never hear from my lips that he was
following me too closely, for sure.

I mean as wrong as he might have been in
doing so, I realize that there for the Grace
of God I could easily have gone in view of
her bonehead play. I mean this one was
really close...as in inches to spare.

Fortunately, unlike the front end of his
car, he was OK considering belt & bag.

I wouldn't even talk to "the idiot" or her passenger. Cops would've pulled me
in for disturbing the peace for sure.

I understand your "situation" as it developed, David. We really gotta watch
ourselves....we're so low to the ground we
can't see around (and therefore ahead) of anything, eh? :(

And if that oncoming car comin' towards
me had been 15' further towards us when
the event occurred, the oncoming guy wouldn't have had the time to swerve right
to avoid me straddling the double yellow.

He did a good job of heads up drivin'.
It's really too bad he didn't hang
around so I could've thanked him while
apologizing for unintentionally scarin' the hell outta him. Whoever he was, I
owe him
one! :)

Cap'n Bob
Basic Frog

Cap'n Bob
Basic Frog

He had his belt on and his airbag kept him "OK".