Re: Babe Rally Spridget

To: dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com, willy1959@gmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Babe Rally Spridget
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 10:55:11 EDT
In a message dated 10/24/2005 9:12:11 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com writes:

I still  need to find someone to re-paint the backs of
old stop signs into MG logos  ;-)

Sounds like something Frank C could get done with his Dad's sign  shop.
Paint the back a solid color and then apply the sign logo to the  back.  I'd
buy
one!

Of course, I had this idea of checking with the local sign company to see
how much it would cost to have a British flag the size of a Spridget bonnet
made.  I think it would look cool applied to either the top or inside of  the
bonnet.

Robert  Houston
Texan in New Mexico
73 Midget
63 TR4
74.5 MGBGT

I  have seen what a laugh can do. It can transform almost unbearable tears
into  something bearable, even hopeful.

If I have to lay an egg for my  country, I'll do it.

If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have  the worst kind of heart
trouble.

BOB  HOPE