Re: Babe Rally Spridget

To: spritenut@exit109.com, willy1959@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Babe Rally Spridget
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 11:11:51 EDT
Cc: ladaniels@sbcglobal.net, dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 10/24/2005 9:32:06 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
spritenut@exit109.com writes:

William  Thompson wrote:

> stolen stop signs from the fondulac area will make  fine floor boards.. and
> yes we are doing this!
>  And  THANKYOU for you support!!!!!

Willy, Stop signs are the wrong  shape.
No Parking signs fit perfect ;)

I'm supportin you guys unless  the right coast wants to join in with our own
$250 rally car  :)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River,  NJ

Hey, I have the $250 MGBGT that Mike G found in Austin, sitting at the  Jones
compound in Comfort, TX.  I'll volunteer it to anyone that wants to  use it,
I just want it back when you are finished.  I'll even pop for some  new tires
and a battery....or give you the one's off my TR4 to use.

Robert  Houston
Texan in New Mexico
73 Midget
63 TR4
74.5 MGBGT

I  have seen what a laugh can do. It can transform almost unbearable tears
into  something bearable, even hopeful.

If I have to lay an egg for my  country, I'll do it.

If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have  the worst kind of heart
trouble.

BOB  HOPE