Re: master cyl with disc brakes

To: "Phil Nase" <nase@ptd.net>, <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: master cyl with disc brakes
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 19:44:32 -0800
Hi Phil,

Likely the biggest problem will be the rear brakes locking up in a panic
stop.  This can be easily taken care of with a set of pads in the front that
have a much higher friction/grabbing ability.  Kevlar EBC Green Stuff pads
are a geat choice.  Then you don't have to swap out the rear brakes to
reduce the rear braking ability.  Improve the front instead!!!

Later, Paul A