Re: SUVs

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SUVs
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 10:27:30 -0800 reply-type=original
Our biggest family car is a new Mini.  When we went to Disneyland last
month, we rented a full-sized sedan for the 300 mile trip and enjoyed
flogging it like we would never do to a car we owned.  When we go on
vacation next August, we'll rent a big SUV for a week and beat it like a
red-headed stepchild.
The rest of the year, nothing but small fun cars that are cheap on gas and
easy to park.
Buying a giant gas sucking toad for the occasional "long road trip" leaves
you saddled with its care and feeding for the remaining 95% of the year.
Like wearing hiking boots for a stroll around the block.

Glen Byrns