Re: SUVs

To: cyrille@hp.com, dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SUVs
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 18:19:41 EST
In a message dated 1/10/2006 11:04:18 AM Mountain Standard Time,
cyrille@hp.com writes:

That is  why you own a little car, that you use on an every day basis and
RENT a SUV  for that 1 a year occurrence... Much cheaper...

Regards,  cyrille

We actually did that for a while a few years ago, but now we have a cabin  in
Ruidoso, NM and even if it's not snowing, the mountain road (read trail) that
 goes to the cabin makes the SUV almost a necessity, and certainly a
convenience.  If the grandkids aren't with us, then usually the four Chows  are.

Also, the boss pays for all my gas, so there's little incentive for me to
squeeze into something smaller.  I did have a new beetle until a few months
ago, and it was nice, but probably would not have made it up the mountain
either.

Those cross Texas trips are not just once a year, but 4-6 times a   year.

RH