RE: SUVs

To: "de Brebisson, Cyrille (Calculator Division)" <cyrille@hp.com>
Subject: RE: SUVs
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 12:34:02 -0600 (CST)
Cc: rbhouston@aol.com, dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
This is an argument that will never end...what if a smaller more effeciant
mode of transport becomes avail or what ever...then where will we be with
what we have now that "soo responsible".  It really gets me that there are
those that think that they should or can dictate where we live, how we
live, what we drive, when we drive, how we buckle up or don't buckle up.
Todays SUV is much more effeciant than the cars of 30 years ago...what is
an SUV? A honda CRV? A nissan xterra? A Expedition?  I mean what is the
defining design? Something 3 can ride in? 8? 10?  Just wondering I keep
hearing SUV this SUV that....  Is it a milage issue? is it size envy??
How about we worry about how much trash we throw away, or how much
electricity we waste on our computers debating non sense all the time ?
haha

And in the end will it really matter what you drive, or I drive or what
ever no not really....personally I don't give the south end of a north
traveling rat what you drive or who ever drives...it is called choice with
choice comes responsibility with that comes action.  You choose to do what
you will and suffer or reap the result...ohh yeah called FREEDOM there is
a new idea...I'm sure 200 years ago they were complaining because Jim the
rich guy drove his team of 10 horses in to town with only him in
it...where he could have easily taken the stage or rode one horse...such
waste, shame on you Jim haha.

Just my thoughts now back to regular programing...now put the penguin back
on the tele!