Re: Sprite 50th Anniversery

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>, b-evans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Sprite 50th Anniversery
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 22:21:03 -0500
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
frank is  "spot on" with his tline of thought!  we are not a dues paying
long established club with a treasury to count on for expenses!   the
telephone costs , driving all over creation to collect evrything and
personally make the reservations, sit with a host hotel and negotiate for
whay ever is desired , petitioning a local sports car club for their timing
equiptment ifand heaven forbid there is a conflict with their SCCA solo2
series! and hidden expenses beyond your wildest belief!   while sounding
likea great idea to all gather and celebrate something we commonly all
enjoy is one thing!   but to do  the arrangements for the gathering to be
enjoyable  fun and something worthy of the celebrating passing of 50 years
is nothing to be taken lightly!
it's one thing to offer to look at a place or see if something seems viable
or not.   but the actual operation of making it really go from concept to
reality is going to be a huge task!

chuck.
possibly some of you do not remember seeing frank after the last gathering?
i do.