Hi, I'm new

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hi, I'm new
From: "Bob" <rcampion@usadatanet.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 17:02:36 -0400
My name is Bob Campion, and I have finally realized my 40 year itch.  I have
a 1961 Sprite that I need some help on  I live in Vernon, NY, halfway
between Syracuse and Utica.  I sure hope someone around here can help me
diagnose and heal some of the problems I am about to run in to.  Not being a
mechanic isn't going to help me very much, but I have a "rough" idea of what
I might have to do.
Anyways, to begin with, I am not really sure it is registered properly, as
the catalogs seem to indicate that it might be a 62.  So for openers, how
about helping me out with it's age and wether the engine might be original
or not.

Engine:  9CGDAH23600
Chassis:  HAN7L30122

Thanks, I KNOW I am going to enjoy this whole process...

bob...