Re: Hi, I'm new

To: "Bob" <rcampion@usadatanet.net>,
Subject: Re: Hi, I'm new
From: "Geoff Branch" <gjbranch@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 22:14:52 -0400
Hey, Bob.  Welcome to the best frikkin' car list on the web.  "Abandon hope
all ye who enter here".  These guys (and gals) are, to a one, nuts.  And
they will do anything that needs to be done to help you.  You can do it, you
really can, with the help of this list.  You do not need cats or guns, but
you will be asked.

Now about the registration:  Do you have a plate on it?  With an inspection
sticker?  Then DRIVE the little sob!!!!  Who cares if it's not registered
correctly?  Huh?

Again:  Welcome home.

Geoff Branch