Re: Hi, I'm new

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <spitfiress@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hi, I'm new
From: Lester Ewing <lewing@sport.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 21:55:11 -0500
Hello Bob,

        I am here as your last chance.  Swallow the blue pill and you will
return to your normal life as if nothing had happened.  Swallow the
white pill and your in for a ride.  Some observations from a relative
newbie (Only here 2 years):

First there's Ed..  he doesn't use English much and profess all
knowledge and all parts

Then there are a group of very knowledgeable folk, too many to list
really,

and then there is the fringe.. we call him Frank..  he's up you way.
Ask him why he paints cars pink..

This group, from my observation is the group of drive it folks not
the concours folks.  Not that they don't know the concours stuff
they're just past all that.  Of course if you want your car to run
and run well these re the folks! They may show up at your house, ALL
OF THEM AT ONCE, and fix your car.  I think that this requires some
beverages  and a dry workplace on your part.  Be prepared to be
ignored and to have many of  your posts not make it because you
forgot to trim the trailer off the bottom of the mail and to be
surprised by the generosity and good will.

.. oh yeah, the green pill, take this one if you want to talk about
"real" cars like 3 cylinder SAABs!! ;-)

Lester
Interim President, SAAB Club of North America