My Lucky Day

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: My Lucky Day
From: John Caffrey <jdc6@lehigh.edu>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 09:16:51 -0400
On the way home from work yesterday I glanced left to find the vent
window on my 74 half way out and ready to drop. All glass was replaced
at some point, but did they cheap out on the rubber channel? Will  new
rubber fix the problem?

My luck continued into the evening, as I was fortunate to witness one of
the rock guitar legends at a small venue in Allentown PA. Les Dudek came
up from Florida and wowed us, playing for over three hours straight till
way past my bed time. I have to admit that I was not familiar with all
of his work beforehand, but I will be now. Played with the Allman
Brothers, Dave Mason, Boz Scaggs, Steve Miller Band, to name a few.
John
Fogelsville, PA
74 MG Midget
67 MG Midget