A Certain unfortunate irony

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: A Certain unfortunate irony
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 10:59:00 -0400
Yesterday while Rob and I were out toodling around the back country
roads on a test drive of the Rallye car, my wife's nephew's father-in-
law and her nephew's wife's brother-in-law (married into the family
for less than a year) were out toodling around the back country roads
in a 53 Jag. While Rob and I came away with nothing more than smiles,
they were not so fortunate. They were hit head on by a van full of
Brits driving on the wrong side of the road.  They are both in stable
condition, but pretty seriously injured.

The lesson here, is no matter what or how you drive, you can not
control what some idiot will do.

BTW< I believe the Jag was an E-type, but I am not at all sure.

Larry
--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.