Re: concrete for shop slab/some LBC

To: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: concrete for shop slab/some LBC
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 22:29:12 -0500
Y'all are going to have to bear with me on this one...

Fibermess is JUNK... CHEAP excuse for Re-bar... God wants you to use good
old fashioned techniques...  you can use that crap with your re-bar if it
blows your skirt up... or not... I won't have the scratchy junk rubbing into
my arm.. and I'm damn sure not going to burn my floor to get the fuzzy pokey
things the hell off of it...  I own a concrete business and my opinion isn't
shared by any of my fellow concrete folks... so what do I know... I just do
what I do... and do it well... folks seem to like my junk...

Keith