RE: Cluster wrap (part1)

To: "'Spridget List'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Cluster wrap (part1)
From: <wolfbj@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 21:21:22 -0400
Frank, David,

The first time I ever found a stop sign at the end of an entrance ramp was
in New Jersey, that was back in the 80s, when I lived in Pa. Boy we used to
cus those stupid New Jersey idiots that don't know what Merge means. I
almost rear ended the car in front of me, the first time. The second time
the New Jersey state trooper reminded me what a stop sign meant.

Brent
71 Midget

> Why do they stick a red light on the on (Accelerating) ramp?

It ain't no worse than Pennsylrainia where they put a blessed stop sign at
the end of the ramp so there is NO chance of not stopping. They don't seem
to understand the concept of "merge", either. It must be the result of the
Corvette lobby still trying to find a good reason for having purchased a
Vette.

> I can't understand the concept of stopping a car 200 feet from where he
> has to merge with 65+ mph traffic. I guess the designer of this system has

> a really fast car.
David Lieb
1972 RWA Midget