Re: Cluster wrap (part1)

To: wolfbj@bellsouth.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cluster wrap (part1)
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 15:45:25 EDT
In a message dated 8/2/2006 7:22:14 PM Mountain Standard Time,
wolfbj@bellsouth.net writes:

The  first time I ever found a stop sign at the end of an entrance ramp was
in  New Jersey,

I just wish El Paso would make up their mind.  The street my  office is on
dead ends into the interstate access road and has an entrance  ramp.  For the
last ten years or so it has had a yield sign.  A few  months ago I almost rear
ended a guy who had stopped at the sign and just as I  was about to wave a one
fingered salute at the fellow, I noticed it was a stop  sign.

All goes well now for a couple of weeks until I stop at the sign and the
fellow behind me almost rear ends me.  I start my salute again only to look  up
and see that the stop sign has miraculously turned back into a yield  sign.

Wonder what it'll be today.....?

Robert  Houston
Texan in NM

73 MG Midget
74.5 MGBGT
63  TR4

Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first  woman she
meets and then teams up with three complete strangers to kill  again...
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/23877.html#email)
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Unknown/) Marin  County newspaper's TV
listing for "The Wizard of
Oz"