Weber DGV Installation Question

To: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Weber DGV Installation Question
From: "Mark Endicott" <mark@nashvilletn.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 10:56:18 -0500
Hopefully this weekend I will get the SU's installed on the Bugeye.  The car
now has a DGV downdraft that I haven't removed yet.  It just hit me that the
two steel rings that insert into the head and the stock manifold might not
be installed with the Weber but will be needed with the SU's.  Could someone
that has installed a DGV let me know if the spacer rings are used with the
DGV manifold which would mean that I should expect to use them with the
stock intake.

Getting Close now, hope to drive it to the Sonic tomorrow night!!

Mark