Re: MG Roadster coming to US

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: MG Roadster coming to US
From: "Dan Gillitzer" <dang@ticon.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 05:55:12 -0500
snip>My no-kia (must be a hyundai) phone smashed very nicely at the cingular
store.
Nokia is based in Finland:http://www.nokia.com/link?cid=EDITORIAL_4546
I agree sounds like an Asian company name, and suspecting maybe the factory
might be on the Rim somewhere, not sure though. I've only had 3 cellphones,
all Nokia; the first and current ones are good, middle one was a woofer but
managed to get through the contract on it (2 yrs). The middle one mainly was a
power hog, I should have known as it had lots of lights along the sides.

Re: I bet it was the same guy who designed the rear end of the Pontiac Aztec

What, the front and sides of the Asstek was OK??
Dan