Re: MG Roadster coming to US

To: "de Brebisson, Cyrille (Calculator Division)" <cyrille@hp.com>
Subject: Re: MG Roadster coming to US
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 08:02:51 -0500
Anyone else ever seen a wrecked Hummer? They fold up like a paper
plate. If one was to hit my 70 Impala hard enough to dent the bumper,
it would total the Hummer. It'd have the bumper locked into the front
door hinge, motor in the passenger compartment, etc. The bastards look
tough, but that is as far as it goes.

Brad

--
www.myspace.com/tequilabrad