Re: Da race: wrinklies vs zits

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Da race: wrinklies vs zits
From: "WJHS1960" <WJHS1960@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 22:06:14 -0500
<<That just goes to show you just how far advanced our little cars really
were ;)>>

'Cause the where TRUE tyo the KISS Rule, Frank<G>!!

<<and I will take my Lever Shox over struts anyday.>>

And Yep again.  Hard to get killed by a Lever!!

<<Infact, I can work on my SUs, I don't even know how to lean out fuel
injection ;)>>

Me neider!  And have absolutly no inclination to learn!!  'Nother reason "The
Shape of Things to Come" (read Da "wedge") will NEVER even see my driveway
(which you have been in)!!<VBG>!!

Remember, motto is "Older British Cars...."!!

Me

PS:  That clip has been around a LONG time!!
PPS:  "Best" phone call I EVER got was from a guy with a '67 MGB.  Wanted to
know if I was ASE Certified!!!!  L'dMAO.