RE: Da race: wrinklies vs zits

To: "derf" <derf247@gmail.com>, "Geoff Branch" <gjbranch@comcast.net>
Subject: RE: Da race: wrinklies vs zits
From: "de Brebisson, Cyrille (Calculator Division)" <cyrille@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 06:46:09 -0600
Hello,

-----Original Message-----
On Behalf Of derf

> We could have let the Germans keep
> France, though.  When the allies sent troops in to liberate Europe,
> Degall (sp, I know)
It's de Gaule
> wouldn't endorse currency printed by the allies.
> What a jackass.  Here we come to free your country and return it to
> you but you won't honor the currency because you didn't print it.

Last time I tried, they would not take the $ that I printed in the US
either!
Yhea, I know the old stuff... "if we did not come and save your ass,
said the American to the french, you would be speaking German by now",
to which the French reply, "and if we did not come and rescue your arse
from the brits, you would be speaking English by now!"

cyrille