Re: Da race: wrinklies vs zits

To: "chuck" <cciaffone@verizon.net>,
Subject: Re: Da race: wrinklies vs zits
From: "Guy R Day" <grday@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 08:28:15 +0100
Please correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't it a single carb and a 948cc
engine against a 2946cc petrol injected, turbo etc....?
I also got the impression if the Pug has been driven after a little more
practise in it there could have been a different story.

But hey - on paper the Pug should have wiped the Sprite over the asphalt -
but it couldn't.     It rocked!!!

Guy R Day