Re: No LBC, Spam

To: ladaniels@sbcglobal.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: No LBC, Spam
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 15:08:45 EDT
In a message dated 10/14/2006 6:50:59 AM Mountain Standard Time,
ladaniels@sbcglobal.net writes:

I hear  that spam filters end up taking out some non-spam email along with
the
spam.  Are there any filters that work well w/o junking the good  stuff?

LD

I'm at home on the laptopand don't have the name handy but on my  office
machine I have Pcillin,or something like that...on Outlook Express at  least,
it
takes 90% of the spam and sends it to a Spam folder.  That way  once a week or
so I can check the folder for real mail and then delete what's in  there.

_Robert B. Houston Rampant, Inc. Transervicios SA de CV _
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/1375.html) Isn't it interesting that the
same people who
laugh at science fiction listen to weather forecasts and  economists?
_Kelvin Throop  III_
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Kelvin_Throop_III/)