Re: Katrina, Malbu and other desasters (absolutely no LBC)

To: b-evans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Katrina, Malbu and other desasters (absolutely no LBC)
From: Lester <lewing@sport.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 22:57:12 -0600
Adak ehh..  memories of the bad old days..  dear old Dad was a
researcher in the Navy, Biodynamics.  He, being a Doctor, never got
the whole chain-of-command "thing" and really hated the showing up on
time and keeping his weight down for flight pay etc.  So he ticked
off his CO after 4 years in Pensacola and a lab just for him we got
to visit Kodiak for a few months and the Navy had a researcher
playing Doctor with patients.  He enjoyed it but no one else did..

Lester