Re: Katrina, Malbu and other desasters (absolutely no LBC)

To: bmwwxman@gmail.com, dmeadow@juno.com
Subject: Re: Katrina, Malbu and other desasters (absolutely no LBC)
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 15:41:41 EST
In a message dated 1/13/2007 4:52:17 AM Mountain Standard Time,
bmwwxman@gmail.com writes:

For many  years
I have also refused to give money to the United Way unless I  could
stipulate where my donation went.

Having years ago been the United way person where I worked, I gotta  tell you
that even if you fill out the card that tells them where to send your
money,they still just use all the un-designated donations to balance out so
they
can give all the money they want to to the charities they choose.

I now choose to give all my contributions to our church, where I trust they
are used well and most times I can see the results of my giving.

_Robert B. Houston Rampant, Inc. Transervicios SA de CV _
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/1375.html) Isn't it interesting that the
same people who
laugh at science fiction listen to weather forecasts and  economists?
_Kelvin Throop  III_
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Kelvin_Throop_III/)