Re: SU Carb problem

To: "Billy Zoom" <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>
Subject: Re: SU Carb problem
From: "Bill Gilroy" <wmgilroy@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 16:51:57 -0800
Think BIG!!!!  Take the winch cable and run it under the car  and up to the
intake manifold.  Run the winch until the back of the car is in the air.
Much easier then getting enough rocks to lift the back of the car.  If you
try this get one of the kids to run a video camera, I want to see.

Montana Robert