Re: 76 Midget trade on craigslist CT

To: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Subject: Re: 76 Midget trade on craigslist CT
From: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 10:05:00 -0400
Hi Bud,
Thanks for the tips. I am currently checking out 2 1978 buses non running
for asking prices of $1500. my mechanic is going to set me up with friends
who are into VW's. I found a great site www.thesamba.com with forums and
getting lots of help like with the Spridget list serve. Sounds like the fuel
injection of the 78 may be the ticket for my first VW. And it would be great
to find a 1 owner I may keep looking.

BTW I suppose so long as my Sprite continues to keep the garage she won't be
jealous about a VW in the driveway : )

Thanks for the support,
Linda

62 California Sprite "Pinky"