Re: 76 Midget trade on craigslist CT

To: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: 76 Midget trade on craigslist CT
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 17:49:17 -0500
Brad Fornal wrote:
> Anyone got anything to say about the newer Vee Wee's?

My son is a VW man, anything after 2000 is pure garbage.
His wife bought an 01, she now has a 99 as the 01 fell apart the same
day the last payment was mailed in.
Switches break, interior panels fall off,
My neighbor has a newer one, same thing, it just falls apart.
I don't know if they improved it since the 00 models. My daughter has an
0 something, she has had it about 3 months now and she is looking for a
car. Her brother told her so but she didn't listen.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ