Re: Transmission question

To: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>
Subject: Re: Transmission question
From: Robert Weeks <lists@woozy.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 10:55:54 -0400
Hey Jack,

Doesn't sound too crazy to me. I checked the pushrod last night when I
got home from work and I can easily push it further into the slave
before I hit the piston. I don't know if the release lever is bent
(shouldn't be) but it does look like I may need a longer pushrod. I was
tempted to put a 1/4 BB in there between the piston and the rod to see
what that would do but the wife and kids were waiting for me with dinner.

Thanks,

Robert