Re: Transmission question

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Transmission question
From: Robert Weeks <lists@woozy.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 16:10:55 -0400
Thanks Frank,

I know I had tried pumping it up a few times, especially when I was
stuck at a light that had just turned green and couldn't get it in gear,
but I don't remember if that made it any better. If it did it was only
slightly better. I'll try putting a nylock nut on the end and see if
that helps.

Robert Weeks
Bahama, NC