Re: Horrible Freight Arc Welder question.

To: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Horrible Freight Arc Welder question.
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 21:27:11 -0600
Get a 110V Lincoln welder w/MIG kit.  MIG welding is very easy
compared to other types of welding.  Get a tank of C25 which is 75%
CO2 and 25% Argon.  Before you weld something important practice on
similar pieces of metal to get the feed and current settings right.
Get a good self-darkening mask.

I have a Lincoln and it is a great little welder.  I still think the
Millers are a little better, in general.  I'm no welder.  I just
formed that opinion some time back when I was researching welders and
talking with people who use them for a living.
Cheers,
Derf