Re: Horrible Freight Arc Welder question.

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Horrible Freight Arc Welder question.
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 19:23:04 -0700 (PDT)
--- Billy Zoom <billyzoom@billyzoom.com> wrote:
> That's a Cebora, also sold here as MacTools, Astro
> Pneumatic,

Based on a lot of reading and Zoom's recommendation, I
got the Astro MIG 130 this winter and I finally
started using it. I don't have anything to compare it
to and had never welded before, but after 1/2 hour
practice and several unsightly pieces of future
recycle bin fodder, I was comfortable enough to weld
up a tear in the footwell sheet metal on the Bugeye. I
don't know - it works fine, seems well made and seems
pretty idiot proof. Peter saw the results and was
impressed. Believe me, I'm sure it was more the
equipment than the user, so it gets a newbie
recomendation for ease of use, FWIW.

Ron

Ron Soave

   |                [_____