Re: [Spridgets] Air Compressor Fittings

To: Billy Zoom <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>, David Lieb
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Air Compressor Fittings
From: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 21:46:01 -0700 (PDT)
Billy,

  All air is wet. I am not sure where were you going with that statement?
  I had copper in one of my shops. I found l had to use filters to remove water
at the out lets even with the snappy filter every one is referring to at the
compressor. The main filter only can do so much. I found the oiler helps to for
some tools. Others say they do not. I have some tools made in 1960 and still
run like new. I do not use them as much now because of there weight. But for
some applications they kick rear over the new tools.

  Vigil

Billy Zoom <billyzoom@billyzoom.com> wrote:
  PVC is OK if you like wet air.

Building a website is a piece of cake.