Re: [Spridgets] New Engine oil change

To: <bushwacker4@zoomtown.com>, "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] New Engine oil change
From: "Guy Weller" <guy.weller@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 20:06:43 -0000
Hi Kent,
I thought after I posted my message that it might sound as if I was doubting,
or challenging you! I wasn't - it was a genuine question!

I couldn't immediately visualise what action an owner might take.
But thinking more about this,...if told that the oil was indicating, for
example, a lot of cylinder bore wear.  Change to a different oil perhaps? Or
select a different thermostat valve to run at a higher or lower temperature?
Yes, I guess there would be things that might be done. Quite apart from "time
for a major rebuild" !!

Guy