Re: [Spridgets] Clutch hydraulic line

To: "Bill L" <pythias@pacifier.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Clutch hydraulic line
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 09:59:12 -0500
I will disagree with you on this. Not because I know anything, but because
while I was going through the problem on the 68, Peter C and I talked. He
asked if I had the correct line, and told me it was VERY important the the
correct line was on the car.
Peter can elaborate why in more detail than I.

Brad

On Sat, Jun 21, 2008 at 9:38 AM, Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com> wrote:

> Hello guy,
>
>     one would think that the size of the pipe between is irrelevant
>     other than the amount of fluid it holds. you move a given amount
>     of fluid with the stroke of the pedal, and it takes a given
>     amount of fluid to move the slave cylinder. As long as there is
>     enough IN the master sufficient to move the slave the given
>     amount, the quantity in the pipe between should mean nothing.
>
> --
> Best regards,
>  Bill                            mailto:pythias@pacifier.com
>  '66 Sprite HAN8L49403