Re: [Spridgets] Clutch hydraulic line

To: pythias@pacifier.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Clutch hydraulic line
From: Weslake1330@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 12:50:20 EDT
I'm inclined to agree with Bill and apparently modern and race clutch  slaves
all have the smaller bore diameter.

So my amended question is now not just why is the clutch pipe bigger bore
but why isn't this bigger bore used any longer?

Also the clutch slave (69 to ??) is designed for small bore pipe and in  fact
has an adaptor to take up the larger size.

Interested in what Peter C has to say.  Also, while I'll be using the
standard clutch master, at least for now, I'm going to use a co-axial release
bearing (its a Ford 5 -speed).

Regards

W E S L A K E 1330