Re: [Spridgets] Clutch hydraulic line

To: <Weslake1330@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Clutch hydraulic line
From: "guy.weller@tiscali.co.uk" <guy.weller@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 14:16:38 +0100 (GMT+01:00)
It seems to me that (for well adjusted brakes) you are using the
hydraulics to transmit pressure, rather more than movement of a
quantity of fluid.  Whereas on a clutch you actively pump a volume of
fluid through the connecting pipes to the slave. I know that there is
movement in both cases, but it is a matter of degree. And, for a
clutch, you want the least resistance in the process so the larger bore
pipe alows the fluid through easily.

I also wonder if it helps or hinders in the notorious clutch bleeding
process?

Hundreds of free games from Tiscali Play - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/play