Re: [Spridgets] gas vs electric garage heater?

To: <stevenm@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] gas vs electric garage heater?
From: "Ed Townley" <healeymonster@fastwave.biz>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 08:23:07 -0600
--===============1315000658==

Steve: I have a friend who has one of these Spartan radiant tube heaters
hanging from the ceiling of his aircraft hanger, and it is amazing-- see
http://www.easyradiantworks.com/default.html
It heats objects rather than trying to change the air temps, and is
really efficient.  I would love to have one for my 30X50 garage, but
can't really justify the cost considering our Short winters in Southern
NM.  Although we are at about 4000 ft above Sea level, Most days in the
winter, I can open the garage door that faces south, and the sun will
warm the place pretty well by 10 or 11 am. For those other times, or
cloudy days, I use a portable propane heater.---now, if I could just
afford refrigerated air for the summers-------------
Cheers
Ed Townley