Re: [Spridgets] gas vs electric garage heater?

To: "'Midget Group at team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] gas vs electric garage heater?
From: "Andrew Payne" <andrewpayne@intrex.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 20:20:02 -0400
I am a fan of a nice woodstove - I know it wasn't an option - for days when
there are no combustibles, with a cheap, portable, radiant quartz heater.
The nice thing about these is you set them several feet from what you are
working on, and after 5-10 minutes the parts you are working on are toasty.

This is not great for marathon work, but for a few hours after work it is
great.

Drew