Re: [Spridgets] Not LBC......Both the Pontiac & Saturn end December

To: Paul Herder <george.brokaw@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Not LBC......Both the Pontiac & Saturn end December
From: WFO Herb <froggi60@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 18:56:42 -0700
I remember seeing an article on that 'kit'...that was you?!?

How kool is that!

Herb

On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 6:40 PM, Paul Herder <george.brokaw@cox.net> wrote:

> I have owned every year and almost every model of each year of the Pontiac
> Fiero (at one time or another... not at the same time!)
>
> 15 seconds of fame... My 1986 Pontiac Fiero GT in its Ferr@ri 308 clothes,
> got into Kitcar magazine (May 1996). :)
>
> Paul

Here is an Important Message for anyone who receives this email:  If you
forward this correspondence, PLEASE DELETE THE FORWARDING HISTORY, which
includes my email address!  It is a courtesy to me and others who may not
wish to have their email addresses sent all over the world!  Erasing the
history helps prevent Spammers from mining addresses and viruses from being
propagated!  IT ALSO PROTECTS YOU.