Re: [Spridgets] Not LBC......Both the Pontiac & Saturn end December

To: David Lieb <72spridget@gmail.com>,Spridgets
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Not LBC......Both the Pontiac & Saturn end December
From: Peter Caldwell <peter@nosimport.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 15:25:12 -0500
At 02:23 PM 10/8/2009, David Lieb wrote: (in part)

>The Aztek was a terrible experiment. Care to guess what market they
>thought they were going to target? I have always been amazed at how
>little Buick had to do to make the Rendezvous look halfway decent. Too
>bad the Aztek had already killed its chances.
A good friend of mine was extolling the virtues of his Aztek.  Lots
of room, several hundred cup holders, good visibility, etc.

So we got off our barstools to look at it. I'm thinking maybe I
missed something the last time I looked at one.

As we approached, I asked him what he thought of the looks. He said
he has avert his eyes until he gets into it.

It's even fugly in white.

Peter C