[Spridgets] 1959 bugeye

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] 1959 bugeye
From: Jess Power <jessmd1@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 17:49:27 -0500
I have a 1959 bugeye sprite that has been painted and has a 1275cc
engine and a rebuilt 4 speed tranny.I am thinking about pulling the
motor and tranny and converting to a datsun 5 speed tranny.I would
like to drive the car daily for short distances(5 miles).Which is
better,morrisservice or rivergate? The other options are do nothing,or
use an aftermarket rear seal to stop oil leaks.Any suggestions?In
addition,the car is an original RHD.Would this hurt the resale of the
car and should I convert it to a LHD?

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive