Re: [Spridgets] what does a shortblock weigh?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] what does a shortblock weigh?
From: BJNoSHOV8 <bjshov8@tx.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 16:22:16 -0600
We had something like that at my dad's shop.  Of course inside the shop
he had a steel I-beam running the length of the shop with an electric
hoist on a trolley, but sometimes we needed to pull an engine or
whatever while outside.  We had the "swing set" thing made out of steel
pipe, with caster wheels under all 4 corners.  We could roll it around
wherever we wanted, and hook our hand chain hoist to it.  However ours
worked for everything we tried to pick up with it without any damage.

> I remember one swing set that a local backyard mechanic had behind his shop.
> Looked like a giant had stomped in the middle of the top cross bar

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums