Re: [Spridgets] Throw-out bearing

To: "Michael Rowe" <mdrowe@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Throw-out bearing
From: "Guy R Day" <grday@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 22:19:29 -0000
It has been my experience that it is normally down to (1) the user - who
says they don't rest a foot on the clutch but they do ! or (2) It has been
installed incorrectly, usually without the correct amount of play at the
pedal causing a 'false foot on clutch' situation.

As a truly odd ball thing, after having done a little looking into the use
and properties of silicone fluid, it is possible if this is used it may
cause an incomplete freeing of the mechanism on the release stroke.  I am
NOT saying it will, just that it is possible.

Guy R Day